As a result of the pandemic you have to book in advance to use the physical library services. This is likely to be in place for part of this year. These are the types of services you must book in advance. As rules change we will update you on the library blog.
- Study Spaces
- PC use
- Photocopier Use
- Browsing shelves and/or using Quick Check Machine to check out books
- Library Seminar Room Booking
- Quiet Zone – First Floor (top level)
- Info Zone – Ground Floor (centre level)
- Learning Zone – Lower Ground Floor (lower level)
Please make a reservation on libreserve.itsligo.ie first. Then make yourself known to a library staff member when you come in and we will check you in on our system. You can check in and out yourselves either on your phone.
Note!! If you do not check in within half an hour your booking will delete.
Instructions for booking
- Go to libreserve.itsligo.ie and login using your college email address in the format email@example.com and your college password. The site is mobile friendly.
- Click My account at the top of the page and then click notification preferences, and turn on notifications if necessary.
- Decide if you need a room, a photocopying slot, a pc or a study space, etc.
video on it’s way
Please wear a face mask at all times.
Identify yourself to a library staff member on entry to the library and produce an ITSligo ID Card.
Please note that these settings might ease up depending on public health guidelines. If you notice any errors in the booking system please let us know by emailing the helpdesk. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings have to be 1 day in advance
- You can only book up to 7 days in advance. (lead time)
- 2 Room Bookings or 2 pc/study spaces or 2 browse/photocopy slots can be made per day (2 slots)
If you are booking a room for a group please input the name and student/staff number of all members of your group as a note in the booking system.