The Interlending and Document Supply service supports staff and students engaged in research and teaching at the Institute of Technology, Sligo. The service allows us to obtain items on your behalf from other library collections including books and journal articles, that are not held in our collection.
Requests will not be accepted for items held in the Yeats Library including items on loan to other library users or available in our restricted loan collection. More information on Interlending.
New document supply system
There are 3 new ways to request.
- You can use the BLDSS (British Library) search and request link
- The Free form link (you fill in the details yourself- if in doubt use this form)
- The Koha (other IT’s) request (not working yet)
If you are using the BLDSS form it might be easier to search/browse the British Library Catalogue first. Please use the remote supply dropdown in the BL Catalogue as that limits the search to items which are actually available as an Inter Library Loan/Document Supply Request. Then use our BLDSS request form.
How many requests can I make?
- Higher Certificate/Bachelor Degree 5 IT Loans 2 Charged Loans*
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) 10 IT Loans* 10 Charged Loans
- Teaching Staff 20 IT Loans 20 Charged Loans
- Postgraduate Students 30 IT Loans 30 Charged Loans
*(British Library and any other charging supplier)
*(Loans from any other Institute of Technology)
Please submit requests for items held in the Yeats Library using the form below.
If you are a BLDC customer please include your customer code and a request number.
We accept IFLA vouchers as payment from international customers.