Click and collect borrowing service.
- Login to the library catalogue (https://libsearch.itsligo.ie) and search for the book(s) you want. (username is email address in format firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Place a hold on the books you want. Make sure you check the book availability. It might be on loan.
- Wait for the email from the library. This email asks you to do one of two things-
- If you live in Sligo use the provided link in the email to make a 5 minute appointment to come in and collect your book (s)
- If you are Vulnerable or live outside Sligo use the provided link in the email (or reply to the email) to email our helpdesk and ask us to post you the book(s)
To collect the books you must have your staff or student ID Card with you. No exceptions.
Students can have 3 holds at a time, Academic Staff can have 10
You can’t have 2 holds on the same title.
Watch the video to find out how it works
|Borrower||Standard Loan||24 Hour Loan|
|Undergraduate Students||3 books for 2 weeks and 3 renewals||1 Book or DVD. 3 renewals|
|Online Learning Students||3 books for 3 weeks and 3 renewals||1 Book or DVD. 3 renewals|
|Postgraduate Students||10 books for 3 weeks and 3 renewals||1 Book or DVD. 3 renewals|
|Full Time Academic Staff||20 books for 3 months and 3 renewals||1 Book or DVD. 3 renewals|
|College Staff||10 books for 3 weeks and 3 renewals||1 Book or DVD. 3 renewals|
|External Users||2 books for 1 week||1 Book or DVD. 3 renewals|