Our library collection has been developed through collaboration with academic staff. We welcome your book orders to ensure the book stock reflects our students’ needs.
When you link to library electronic resources in Moodle or other course documents please select the appropriate link to ensure stable off-campus access.
Information literacy tutorials
To support staff in the classroom, we offer tailor-made user education and information literacy tutorials. As our electronic resources are constantly changing we also meet staff for one to one appointments to keep you abreast of developments.
Staff carrying out research are encouraged to make good use of our Document Supply Service
Your Library Account
Your library account is where you can see the information the library has about you. You give us this information when you become a library member. Sometimes we upload this information from Core (college staff database)
- your summary
- Default page once you log in. This shows you any books you have on loan and if any are overdue. You can renew loans here up to 3 times.
- your charges
- bills for lost books
- your personal details
- Data we have about you. email us if incorrect. (staff only)
- your consents
- GDPR info
- your search history
- rerun, clear or view your old searches in the catalogue.
- your reading history
- list of print books you have borrowed in the past
- your purchase suggestions
- view purchase suggestion status such as pending, accepted, rejected.
- your lists
- lists of books you might have made
- your interlibrary loan requests
- view your request status such as completed, new, requested.