- Borrowing Print Books – Click and collect service available.
- Study Spaces – We have study Spaces, PC spaces and browsing shelf spaces available. Book a day in advance for the moment.
- PC’s – 80 + Computers – all being replaced or updated September 2021
- 10 bookable rooms.
- Printing and Photocopying. – Managed by IT Services
- Live chat sessions Mon-Friday 10-12 and 2-4
- Inter Library Loans Service
- Online Databases – online journals, ebooks, videos, standards, conference papers.
- Ebooks – over 200,000 of them
- Book Lending and postal delivery
- Information desk – available to answer library queries 9am – 9pm from end September.
Simply sending an email to email@example.com logs your query as a ticket which gets answered by a member of the library team.
If you use the Ask a Librarian Feature when we are monitoring it (10-12 and 2-4 Mon-Fri) it will be a live chat, if you use it outside of those times it gets logged as a ticket. We also have the option of turning a live chat into a ticket if we need to get further information for you.