If you are a new student at IT Sligo or are new to using the library service this Induction 2020 libguide will cover the basics on getting you started
This is a different type of year than usual. Don’t worry though, our library services are all available , some are just offered in a different way. Your safety and the safety of staff is our top concern.
Services (Updated 29th September 2020)
- ID CARDS- You will have been sent information on this in your registration pack. Read More >>
- Borrowing Print Books – From 5th October we will have a click and collect service available. Like ordering Pizza- but for books 🙂 Step by Step Guide >>
- Returning Books – these get quarantined for 3 days- so don’t be surprised if they don’t get taken off your library account straight away. (They will be backdated)
- Study Spaces – We have study Spaces available
- Referencing Help – We help you with your referencing- You can contact us for an appointment or use our live chat sessions Mon-Friday 10-12 and 2-4
- Searching help – We help you find information-You can contact us for an appointment or use our live chat sessions Mon-Friday 10-12 and 2-4
Remember if you have any questions AskUs!!