EndNote Online allows you to collect, organise and format your references. It is a website where you store your references.
There is also a plugin for Microsoft word so that you can insert references as you write.
To get the IT Sligo Harvard referencing style you need "Roaming access". You need to login to endNote Online once a year on campus to get roaming access.
We have a guide for online learners on how to do this from home.
Register with endnote onlineOn Campus Access
Check out our Guide to accessing EndNote Online off Campus.
That guide explains in detail how to access Web of Science and register with EndNote Online there.
- Export from Academic Search Complete to EndNote Online
- Importing from Science Direct, Ebrary and Emerald
- Manually adding references to EndNote Online
- Endnote Online Quickstart Guide
- Endnote Online Import/Export Quickstart Guide
- Endnote Online Cite While You Write Quickstart Guide
Already registered in Web of Science?
When you register for EndNote Online, you are automatically registered in Web of Science and can take advantage of any of these Web of Knowledge features:
- Citation Alerts
- Saved Searches
- Custom Journal Lists and Table of Content Alerts
- Custom Web of Knowledge start page